Due to regulatory requirements, HYCM is required to receive certain Know Your Customer (KYC) documents for a few important reasons, namely:
- To prevent fraudulent trading
- To ascertain the source of the client’s funds in order to prevent money laundering
- To ensure the client understands the risks involved with this type of investment
- To safeguard clients' security
The following documents are all required to be sent within 7 days of opening your account. Failure to do so will result in your trading account being suspended.
- Copy of passport or National ID card
- Proof of address a) Bank statement b) utility bill issued within the last 3 months
- A photocopy of the front of your card is required if used to make the initial deposit
HYCM provides you with various ways in which you can submit your documents. However, because the security of our clients' personal information is of the utmost importance to us we strongly recommend you upload your documents via your HYCM client portal. In the event you encounter any problems with uploading your documents (either by computer or mobile device), please email us at email@example.com
Please state your username or account number on all future correspondence with us. For full instructions on the different documentation submission methods please login to your account and you will be directed to the My Profile page. Click here.