Due to regulatory requirements, HYCM is required to receive certain Know Your Customer (KYC) documents for a few important reasons, namely:
- To prevent fraudulent trading
- To ascertain the source of the client’s funds in order to prevent money laundering
- To ensure the client understands the risks involved with this type of investment
- To safeguard clients' security
The following documents are all required to be sent within 7 days of opening your account. Failure to do so will result in your trading account being suspended.
- Copy of passport or National ID card
- Proof of address a) Bank statement b) utility bill issued within the last 3 months
- A photocopy of the front of your card is required if used to make the initial deposit
HYCM provides you with various ways in which to submit your documents. Documents can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to + 44 207 657 3075 (+357 25 25 0139), uploaded by computer or via your mobile device.
Please state your username or account number on all future correspondence with us. For full instructions on the different documentation submission methods please login to your account and you will be directed to the My Profile page. Click here.